Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm a Jinx Bazi Analyst.


About my past. I was a cabin crew for more than 7 years. Prior to that I was working in the banking industry when I went for a holiday and saw the magnificent of Mt. Fuji from my window where I stayed.

Since then, I asked myself what job can pay me to travel, at the same time has more personal time to study Chinese Metaphysics. The regular working hours in Singapore CBD area was draining me. Life is short, I want to see the world.

And so, I took the plunge and my life changed.

During this period of flying, I get to read more, travel more and attend more classes. Among the subjects I studied, I think I have more flair in Ba Zi analysis.

And through the years, I got to see many different crews' birth chart. Very often, I would tell my friends not to consult me cos out of 10 people's chart I see, perhaps 8 of them would have marriage problem. They exist in different stages of the problem, some undetected, some in separation, and some in the mid of of a divorce.

There were 3 cases I remember vividly. The first case was a catholic male colleague. I think he was curious and so asked me over to his place for fengshui audit. On the surface, one wouldn't have detected anything wrong. He was the good father and husband who would stay home when he was not flying.

And he proudly shown me his family photo, of his wife, him and his two children.

But the chart of both him and his wife shown a clash in their marriage palace. And that his wife is running peach blossom luck. Tactfully, I told him to pay more attention to his marriage. And that though his wife had peach blossom luck, she could use it to her advantage in work and get the guys to help her out.

Two months later, he referred a client to me and he was present at the house. I asked him how he was doing. He said "Vincent, I tell you later". I didn't think much about it. I finished what I had to do, and we sat down to chat. That was when he said "Do you remember what you said about my marriage? I told my wife jokingly and she confessed she was having affair one week later."

It came as a shock. He was devestated and didn't know what to do. We chatted, and I advised him to get his wife to counselling since they usually have counselling in church. He wanted to but his wife was in a loss, and didn't wanted to. I told him, for the sake of his two children he and his wife needed to talk about it and decide what they intend to do.

Since then we didn't keep in touch. When we do bumped into each other and I asked "How are you?". He's replied would be "okay" and nothing much. I guessed I had knew too much, and in a way I was the caused of him knowing the harsh truth..




Before the crew start their day in the plane, we would all gather in the crew's briefing room. Once, this Chief Stewardess came in. To other people she looked alright, perhaps tanned. But I find her tanned "odd". Its not the usual tanned colour where the skin would shine. Rather her dark was dull on her face. So she caught my eyes and I wondered what was wrong with her.

Ironically, we worked together in the same galley. After we are done with our in-flight services, we all kinda of sat at the door crew seats chatting. Somehow the conversation was that this Chief Stewardess was advising the other stewardess not to be foolish to spend all her money on any guy but save wisely for herself.

It was a normal casual conversation, yet I sensed something hidden in the messages. I told her frankly that I was versed in bazi, and would like very much to take a look at her's if it was alright. She was very open and gave me her birth details.

The moment I saw the chart, I recognized a pattern. And so I treaded carefully "Do you mind telling me how do you survived this period?". She shared with me that she discovered her husband was having an affair and it hurt her badly. She attempted suicide but was saved. And since then her life priority shifted to her parents, though she was still married. She said if it happened again for her to catch her husband in an affair, she would not hesitate to end her marriage. And I encouraged her that marriage was not the only thing one lived for...

The third case *again??*.. and yes I am a Jinx Bazi Consultant.

I was also working with his bubbly and pretty lady. On our flight to Rome, I accidentally *or fated?* leaked out that I knew Bazi analysis. She wanted me to take a look if I can during our stay in Rome. And so I did and again I saw a pattern. I called her room but she was not around.

On our flight back to Singapore, she came look for me. We sat at the nearest crew seats next to the aircraft door. Again, I treaded careful "May I know what is your marriage status now?"..

She revealed she was in her second year separation. Her husband had found someone younger, another stewardess. While she was saying, she cried...

I asked if she had told her marriage problem to her friends or family. She said she didn't. She didn't want to burden other people with her problems. Somehow, perhaps I was destiny to talk to her. And as a stranger perhaps it was easier for her to talk to me. I let her vent out.. and that was all I can do. What had happened, had happened. There was no voodoo magic I can do or offer to help save her marriage.



And so.. the conclusion was I'm a Jinx Bazi Analyst. I'm not the one who will only tell the good things and not the bad ones. And most people who were fated to look for me, somehow have marriage problems. So consult me at your own risk...

1 comment:

  1. Then again, most likely people who are doing well in life are less likely to want to read their chart right...?

    ReplyDelete