Sunday, August 25, 2013

Till Death Do Us Apart.

Very often we hear people says that 'your fate is in your own hand', 'you control your own destiny'.

If so, then we wouldn't have to study Chinese Metaphysics relating to Destiny analysis, for example Ba Zi, Zi Wei Dou Shu. For the past 10 years of studying CM and analysing charts, I realise there are some things in life that are beyond one's control.

Some of these things are illnesses, accidents and death. I have 'fortunately or unfortunately' obtain a few friends' birth data who had passed away. For one of them, we (a group of practioners) saw the death signal but we couldn't do anything about it. We could only hope for the best, yet Death God took him anyway.

I know for what I said here, I probably have many CM Masters disputing it and said there are ways to counter the effect or avoid the mishap. Seriously, I have yet to see one that is immortal.





As I study on CM, I find that the tools like Ba Zi, Zi Wei Dou Shu and Qi Men Dun Jia are such mysterious tools. they have their own strength and weakness. They have their way of telling the stories. And the best part is, one is able to tell such people will meet such calamity even without knowing the person. The chart says all.



Above is a chart of a man who died in 2012 in a traffic accident. Those who are versed in ZWDS would have no problem seeing why.


And here is a young man who died falling off a building in 2010. It was suspected he could have commited suicide but the family couldn't think why. Nonetheless, when you look at the chart you could only hope you could have warned the family earlier. 

As much as we hope we can avoid the unhappiness and misfortune. I guess sometimes we have to accept that things happen for a reason. Maybe, if we could have detected it earlier we could have warned, advised, help, etc. Maybe if we didn't, because fate doesn't want him to be helped. It's Karma?

Its depressing sometimes to 'detect' such signals, especially if they are the people closed to you. I saw my grandma's chart and I knew she had only 1-2 years with us. I told my relatives and my parents to cherish the time we have with her. To accompany her and get the things she wanted to eat. 

I am not a good analyst in Bazi and so I couldn't predict which day she would be gone. But I visited her before I went for a long flight to San Francisco. On the route back when I had a stay over in Hong Kong, my uncle called me and said that she couldn't make it, and if I could arrange to fly back on the next flight.

I did all I could and boarded the next available flight back to Singapore. Yet something tells me I couldn't make it. I saw some lights floating on the clouds moving in opposite direction of the plane. As a flight crew for more than 7 years, I knew those were not lights from the ground. I felt that was her way of telling me she had gone.

And indeed as I discovered later that her death time was around the time my plane took off in Hong Kong.

To round off, I guess what I wanted to say is that Life and Nature has its own rules. As much as we may learnt alot of skills from CM, perhaps it doesn't mean we can change how the game is played. It is perhaps for us to 'see' and prepare the people or ourselves to accept Life as it is. 


Are you prepared?








No comments:

Post a Comment