Sunday, February 14, 2021

Continue looking at 2021

 I had written about 2021 previously and you can refer to my blog in March 2020. 

I don't want to talk about Flying Stars or Qimen Dunjia as there would already be written by many Masters out there. 

I thought I just want to focus looking at I-Ching Bagua (Eight Trigram). The thing is the essence of the combination of Heavenly Stem and Earthy Branch could give us a lot of information. They are almost like the binary code of computer. The very basic of coding.

If we have a better understanding of the Heavenly Stems and Earthly Branches, its relations to Early/Later Bagua, its meaning to 像 (representation/references to nature, objects, people, things in the universe), 理 (logic, system, seasons, interaction of elements, etc), 数 (numbers), we could have a better understanding to a lot of things. 

Taking 2021 辛丑 Yin Metal, Yin Ox Year as an example. 

辛 = 兑卦 = Has opening/mouth = not closed/leaked
丑= 艮 = storage space, vaults, banks, tombs, death, mountain
I've already mentioned in my previous blogs that COVID19 will not be contained and many people will be taking vaccines.




But my concern is that what if the virus is just one part of the story? The second wave that hit us is not the virus but the effect of the economic lapses/black holes that will cause another ripple effect globally?

兑 - River, stream

艮 - hard mountain, tomb

Supposing if you looking at this Xian Gua (咸) as a whole. It could mean positive things like better understanding of each other and better relationships. This could possible be so after Joe Biden become the U.S President and he would start rebuilding the relationship with the rest of the world and China. 

Yet personally it could mean other things to me. For example, This Gua is also called Xian (Salty).  When will a river be salty? It's when it's been mixed with impurities along the way down the mountain. 

And if the water is not fit for drinking, it means a lot of health issues.  It could range from Kidney issues, Diabetes, dehydration and even cancer or tumour in the body. 


For people who haven't been taking care of themselves, have family history of illnesses or their Bazi not favourable this year. They have to be more careful to their health this year. 

I will stop here and will continue if I have the time. 





 

3 comments:

  1. Just a newbie, im looking forward to the continuation and your annual insights. Will 2044 the worst? Can you also read mine in terms of career (6/18/1989. 7pm)? I want to grow as a person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphomaIntestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumorsNon-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerHIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder, Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vince can you share your analysis for 2022? It looks to be a very interesting year.

    ReplyDelete